Summary of Benefits
Travel First Insurance can arrange extensive cover whether you are travelling abroad on holiday, to visit friends or relatives or to play golf. Annual and Single Trip Cover is available.
|Below is a brief Summary of the Benefits that can be included depending on your requirements and the insurer selected||Limit up to:||Limit up to:|
|Medical Expenses & Repatriation||£10,000,000||Travel Delay||£250|
|Cancellation & Curtailment||£5,000||Personal Baggage||£1,500|
|Legal Expenses||£25,000||Golf Equipment||£1,000|
|Missed Departure||£1,000||Refund of Green Fees||£250|
|Personal Accident||£30,000||Hole in One||£100|
|Hospital Benefit (£15.00 per day)||£600||Golf Equipment Hire Charges||£1000|
THE FOLLOWING CAN BE ARRANGED DEPENDING ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THE INSURER SELECTED AND SUBJECT TO MEDICAL ACCEPTANCE BY THE INSURER.
- Annual Travel Insurance up to the age of 85
- Cover for a single trip with no upper age limit
- Winter Sports Cover
- Cover for golfers and their golf equipment
- Independent travel for both the principal insured and spouse or common-law partner when either a joint or family annual policy is arranged.
- Family Annual Policies with cover for up to 7 nights for children whilst travelling on school trips, excluding winter sports.
- It is important to note that all cover is subject to medical acceptance by the selected insurer