Travel Insurance Summary of Benefits
Travel First Insurance provides extensive cover whether you are travelling abroad on holiday, to visit friends or relatives or to play golf.
|A Brief Summary of the Benefits includes||Limit up to:||Limit up to:|
|Medical Expenses & Repatriation||£10,000,000||Travel Delay||£250|
|Cancellation & Curtailment||£5,000||Personal Baggage||£1,500|
|Legal Expenses||£25,000||Golf Equipment||£1,000|
|Missed Departure||£1,000||Refund of Green Fees||£250|
|Personal Accident||£30,000||Hole in One||£100|
|Hospital Benefit (£15.00 per day)||£600||Golf Equipment Hire Charges||£1000|
- Medical Expenses & Repatriation cover is included up to £10 million whilst outside the United Kingdom.
- Travel First Annual Travel Insurance is available up to the age of 79, Winter Sports up to the age of 65 (subject to medical acceptance).
- Special cover for golfers and their golf equipment as detailed above is included at no additional cost.
- Independent travel for both the principal insured and spouse or common-law partner when either a joint or family annual policy is arranged.
- Family Annual Policies include cover for up to 7 nights for children whilst travelling on school trips, excluding winter sports.